The Official Fox Body Production Number Thread

1 of 1,226 Vibrant white (WB) LX hatchbacks made in 1993

I had the 3rd gen registry break it down more:

Hi, your Mustang was built on 6-8-1993, your exterior code is WB, your interior codes are DJ. Combined, your mustang is 1 of 330 built like this. If you would like a data sheet $10.00 with this & more info on you Mustang just let me know.

Check this coupe out I found it on Corral. Black, black vinyl interior, no options other than a radio.

• Sponsors (?)

hmmm

well i didnt know my lill hot rod was 1 of 94...... :canada: interesting...very very interesting. its a 1987 lx notch 5.0.......by the looks of the forum ive got the rarest so far. and guess were she is..........thats right boys and girls. IN CANADA......HA :canada: :banana: :spot:

Kevin Marti will have Mustang production #'s through 1994

He will have the production info and breakdowns for Ford Lincoln Mercury vehicles through 1994. The release is planned to be 6 to 9 months out. Possibly sooner. This will help fill some of the loopholes that are currently void. The release of this information will also correct many of the mistakes in the numbers released so far as well as give more specific breakdowns with axle ratios and electric options ( power windows, locks, A/C, defrost..etc.)

I talked to Kevin this morning. He was very busy and the conversation was short. He confirmed that the release is 6-9 months out. I asked about convertible and T top production because Ford farmed that out. He couldn't confirm or deny that the information is there for those vehicles. I will say that his information is directly from the Ford databases and that they will be more accurate than anything released so far. Kevin will give more care and concern to details about this than any other person on the planet.

Just FYI. Stay tuned.

:D

Bob

Hey guys i havn't done that registry thing but i was just wondering does anyone else have a lx optioned like mine it is a 93,(with a 92 build date) electric red, 5.0, auto. with power windows, doors, mirrors,a/c, and a sunroof,but no posi(form the factory, it will have that shortly)I guess there are only like 1,200 with that color but i was wondering about all the options have only ever seen one like it, it was a five seed and blue, and it is destroyed in the first part of final destionation 2, i cried a little. If you have not see you should check it out, or maybe not

1986 Gt's
4M Dark Slate Metallic
LX 5.0 Sedan (P26M): 6
LX 5.0/GT Convertible (P27M): N/A
LX 5.0/GT Hatchback (P28M): 6
SVO Hatchback (P28T): N/A

:nonono: N/A.....Not available or Not applicable???

The numbers don't add up. I have seen over 6 Slate metallic GT's (HB's)in my lifetime.

I know of 3 slate Gt verts as well. Pretty rare as most 86 GT verts are Red, Black or White.

FWIW...in the grand scheme of things all Fox owners have relatively rare Mustangs according to the numbers at the start of this thread. If yours is one out of 3,500 you are still much rarer than most of the 65-68 owners. They made a million Mustangs in 1966 ya know.

My car is one of the more rare out of the early years (67 vert) and was still "one out of 23,000" or so. Of course there's nowhere near that many still on the road now, but the Foxes are getting a bit long in the tooth too so you'll be getting some advantage of attrition (rust/collision/breakdown) too.

I've never been able to find any official #'s on how many 92 1/2 limited edition vert's were made with a 5 spd. ( perf. red w/ white leather & white pony's) Anyone?