The official late night thread.

• Sponsors (?)

cbarr300 said:
bit of adrenaline left i suppose. cop pulled me for wreckless driving (I MAY have accelerated a bit fast on a backroad but didn't break any limits).......let me off with a warning.
I can barely do that anymore. My car is just so damn loud cops hear me from over a mile away.
It attracts too much attention when I get on it. But man I love the sound.

HISSIN50 said:
I had to stay up long enough to reply on the late-night thread. Now I can go do other stuff. :D
Stangnet:
Open late so you can post great, even late.

Im sorry, as you may or may not know ITS LATE

But my clock just went back an hour so thats good.

cbarr300 said:
I don't know....

my cats do hurt me a bit on the noise dept and those borlas aren't the loudest ones around...but they are still on the loud side.

hmmm...I'll have to get a vid one day I suppose :D
Cats quiet it down ALOT. I currently have an O/R H-pipe, so no cats. Then after that I have about 2 feet of pipe dumped. So no mufflers either.
Its obnoxious.
But I love it.

Atleast get an O/R H or X then we can talk loud. lol

But yes get a clip, I want to hear it.
And did those tips come with the exhasut or did you find them somewhere?

actually had a friend of mine cut some metal, wrap, and weld them on. The tips are the regular borla ones. Looks pretty nice....almost like a silencer lol

welp, urs is louder. I'm seriously considering an o/r h-pipe. Not sure how I wanna go with it right this second

I'll get a vid once i get my new camcorder/camera.....my old one pulled a chevy on me if you know what i mean

woman problems...yup, good reason

oh yeah, best pic i have of the tips right now

Picture017.jpg

Attachments

• Picture017.jpg
    Picture017.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 49
lol you know my ass is on.. i really had a long day just drove for like 6 hours strait... but i now have my cobra R's i had to go buy lug nuts... i guess pics tomorrow lol :nice: things are in great shape 2... only one nice on one rim where it got nicked with a drill chuck being pollished with a powerball... its not even a 1/4 inch in size though... one tire still had parts of the sticker on it... i think $420 was a hell of a deal...