Build Thread The Ole 331 Turbo P I T A, Boring, Dusty Build

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by 90sickfox, Nov 11, 2015.

1. I can never read that schematic..The Transistor wiring diagram always makes zero sense to me.

If I use my ac control switch as a "trigger" ( the one that turns on the compressor) why can't I just add a relay to power the fan from that same circuit? Isn't there some output condition on the MS II that I can set to turn on the FIDLE valve at some point through the existing build before I go opening this thing up again and creating another hideous mess of my "at one time" pretty circuit board?

2. a91what has done it again. He is always right when it comes to this. IMG_20170808_183358025.jpg IMG_20170808_183413346.jpg

The schematic in my service manual was wrong. The AC pnk/ Lt blu signal wire runs to pin 10 on 89- 90 v8 mustangs. Pin 54 org/ Lt blu should have 0v koeo and koer w/AC on at idle should be b+. My MS supplies ground when ac is cut on...in turn activating ac WOT cut.

a91what likes this.
  3. You can do it that way for the fan wiring no problem. Only question is the wot relay..... don't want the compressor on when boiling the rear tires....
    The circuit is "simple" and I can walk you through it like the last one, or perhaps draw a easier to read diagram....

90sickfox likes this.
  4. :Dit's the only thing I'm good at.

Now we need to figure out what settings/jumper configuration we have wrong.

90sickfox likes this.
  5. Cartoon form with micky and goofy pointing out the circuits

90sickfox likes this.
  6. Oooohhh....new thread name.:nice:

7. It only took me a couple years to figure out how to change it.

RaggedGT and Davedacarpainter like this.
  8. Here's a video...as promised....

View: https://youtu.be/VG_7KrNFY5Y

Dang private roads...no flat spot around here. No one will get together to help strip and pave the road. Smh
    No Data log yet...its coming...:nice: :banana::banana::banana::flag:

#1389 90sickfox, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  9. Well, I'm in Shenandoah state park. Time with the family at Yogi Bear rv campground. No real reception around here. Was going to post some pics but....

Davedacarpainter likes this.
  10. I tell y'all one thing....it hurts like hell to snatch EKG stickers off my hairy chest. :eek:

Cardiologist tomorrow morning.

This stuff sucks. If you think you may have had anything remotely similar to a heart attack go and get checked out. There are a lot if things that can go wrong other than the stereotypical heart attack.

11. You ok there Scott?

90sickfox likes this.
  12. Hope you are well buddy

90sickfox likes this.
  13. He should go to a veterinarian, they are cheaper and have better drugs.

90sickfox likes this.
  14. I died already....but I'M BACK !!!! In my Beetle Juice voice. Lol

I'm alright. Have to see the cardiologist this morning. Ticker is still tickin'

15. A friend of mine just had a valve job done and a pacemaker put in, I sent him a coupon for an optima battery, his wife called me and chewed me out, she almost had to take him to the hospital he was laughing so hard :jester:

90sickfox likes this.
  16. That BOV gave me a chubby :nice:

karthief and 90sickfox like this.