The online V6 Car Show

Alright everyone, bring out the turtle wax, tire shinner, and the armor-all.Cause it is time to make your baby shine!

Everyone, post what ever is that you got here, modded or stock. Everyones got a chance to show off there car for everyone else to see.

Post some pics of your True Duals, your custom audio, your new paint job, custom fabrications, or just your clean stock. Whatever, Its all good

We will vote wether or not we wan to make this into a small competition, with category's like Best looking, Best wheels, Best audio setup, and so on.

But no matter how big or small, just post what you have. Lets be proud of the hardwork we put into our cars and keeping them maintained.

Cant wait to see what everyones got :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

3718-pony%20ride%20004%20crop.jpg

3718-pony%20ride%20002%20crop.jpg

I don't want to overload this thread, so click on link in sig for more pics, including interior shots.

pony ride said:
I don't want to overload this thread, so click on link in sig for more pics, including interior shots.

Nice car. You can always make your pics a little bit smaller... If you want :rolleyes:

Caliperson: You may want to add to the title of this thread... *Contains pics, possibly big freakin pics, so if you have 56k you may want to goto the movies and come back in 2 hours to check on it. :D

Nice! sweet tire roasting Blue, those cars look agreesive zink yellow and pony ride. Very nice! :nice: especially that rear bumper with the dual setup

Still saving for mine :rolleyes:

And worked V6, i said Good bye to dial up 3 years( had it for 7 years with AOL ) , been with cable since, and you kinda forget that not everyone has high speed yet :D my bad , so yea guys try to keep the pics small everyone :)

Attachments

• Stang2.jpg
    Stang2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 96
  • Stang4.jpg
    Stang4.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Stang8.jpg
    Stang8.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Stang10.jpg
    Stang10.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Stang9.jpg
    Stang9.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 101
  • Stang7.jpg
    Stang7.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Stang11.jpg
    Stang11.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Stang12.jpg
    Stang12.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Stang6.jpg
    Stang6.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 89
Nice looking cars, guys.

260343_65_full.jpg

260343_44_full.jpg

260343_45_full.jpg

260343_46_full.jpg

260343_53_full.jpg

260343_57_full.jpg

^My car and my friend's 03 Cobra parked out next to the '05 Roush at it's official public unveiling after everone else had left and they had pulled it out of the showroom where it was unveiled and were just about to load it into the truck.

Give Me TP said:
Sorry, it's not rice because you don't have Altezzas yet....

No, but I have 9000 pounds of neons.

Lighted side scoops, grille, washer nozzles, underglow, shiftboot, dome and map lights were redoee in blue LEDs, the foot wells have noen tubes in them, and if i can get a GT hood scoop somewhere cheap I'll light that up too.