The only X pipe I've ever seen to gain Torque...this much

Glad you like it! :nice: That's the way our cars should sound from the factory if you ask me. No sound can even compare to Dr.Gas and Flows ... period. I do like how mine sounds now, but I have to say the Dr.Gas sounds a little better than Magnablow's X. :rlaugh:

Now tell that to all the idiots that say "You can't use an X pipe with chambered mufflers" ... yeah, right. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

01'TRUE BLUE GT said:
Glad you like it! :nice: That's the way our cars should sound from the factory if you ask me. No sound can even compare to Dr.Gas and Flows ... period. I do like how mine sounds now, but I have to say the Dr.Gas sounds a little better than Magnablow's X. :rlaugh:

Now tell that to all the idiots that say "You can't use an X pipe with chambered mufflers" ... yeah, right. :rolleyes:
Yep thats what I'd always heard and T&J in Atlanta just kept saying "Trust me Trust Me".....

Same pipes you had.:)

Daves car picked up 40TQ across the power band with only 10psi..

He is well over 500rwhp and wil be well over 500TQ once we get more boost in the car........

Blake,11 rwhp and 14tq over bassani...Daves car only saw 9rwhp peak,but saw 17rwhp across the band.

Tim

I've got the Dr. Gas in pieces in my garage. Ask Tim, I've been bugging him asking him where and what to cut! Now I'm just going to send it to him and let him put it together for me. LOL Just need to work around the 3" collector on the Hedman longtubes, but I got an idea about that. I can't wait to hear it, I'm tired of the leaky cut down prochamber I have on there now. I'm even more anxious after seeing those torque gains on GI Joe's car. I know I won't see anywhere near 30, but hopefully it'll gain N/A too.

See if you can get us a sound clippy :D

I would be willing to go with this setup if the dr. Gas X comes ready to hook up (after welding) to some Long tubes. Eventually when i get long tubes i can get a Dr. Gas X. I assume you have long tubes already? If so what brand?

How does the sound compare to the prochamber? I've yet to hear a car in person that sounds better than a GT + flows + prochamber...but maybe the dr. gas X would?

kirkyg

Welcome the Dr. Gas club..... :nice:

I actually was under your car watching Jeff and Andy mock up the install. I was also beaming with jealousy looking at your tubular K member. You've got one of the nicest cars I've seen and I've looked at it from many angles. It truly is a show and go car. Congrats on finally getting to where you want to be. Now you've got to live up to that license plate. :) ....and I'm sure you will. :)

kirkyg said:
See if you can get us a sound clippy :D

I would be willing to go with this setup if the dr. Gas X comes ready to hook up (after welding) to some Long tubes. Eventually when i get long tubes i can get a Dr. Gas X. I assume you have long tubes already? If so what brand?

How does the sound compare to the prochamber? I've yet to hear a car in person that sounds better than a GT + flows + prochamber...but maybe the dr. gas X would?

kirkyg

You wont like it..Remember,I recommend it.So,by all means steer clear of it.
Stick with the pro-chamber,it will make alot more power and sounds 100 times better.........:)

No comparison,I'll tell you like I told Dave,just trust me...He is old school Hpipe..I MEAN old school.:)He loves the way an h sounds..The Dr.gas flat smokes it in sound and performance..
Kirkyg,trust me.:)

In the Hpipe arena,I like the MRT pipe by Stangnet..I'd go that route if you prefer an H...JMHO.(gotta support the owners of the board when possible)

Tim

SmithAtlanta said:
Welcome the Dr. Gas club..... :nice:

I actually was under your car watching Jeff and Andy mock up the install. I was also beaming with jealousy looking at your tubular K member. You've got one of the nicest cars I've seen and I've looked at it from many angles. It truly is a show and go car. Congrats on finally getting to where you want to be. Now you've got to live up to that license plate. :) ....and I'm sure you will. :)

Thanks Mike..."its been a long strange journey"
Your car is very nice also.................

OK Kirky...I heard a Prochamber just last week here in Alabama with Flows on it...you are right it sounds good. Sound like a fired up cat. the Dr gas sounds like a pissed off Lion :D Its better. Duke I've had H pipes on all my cars since my mustangs. My 87 I bought new had h and 2 chamber flows. You ever watch a Nascar race. You know how they come in the pits and hold the gas and you can just hear thee car...then they crack the throttle and it sound like a pissed off lion.....
The thing is though I've never seen these kinds of TQ gains. i mean I know my car had catts and all so it must really make a difference. I always thought it was a negligible gain between the 2...til I saw what happened to Tigerdogs car. I think his car is the first Steeda tune to go over 400 (that I saw) that damned pipe is to blame. Could have been me.
theres probably one out there...but other than cobra Killers car...I dont know of any car thats a 99+ 2 valve with only an S trim making as much torque as this car is (blower car)..of course that could be due to the superior heads that I also got from T&J Performance...
anyway Kirky...T&J can get you the parts and get them to ya...or do the install.
Ya'll want to hear it...I'll give you a personal invite to come see it run...along with Cobra Killers car, and Arron Archers car if he makes it on 25 Oct.see the schedules 25 Oct
http://www.mmpdragracing.com/

cobra killer said:
Same pipes you had.:)

Blake,11 rwhp and 14tq over bassani...Daves car only saw 9rwhp peak,but saw 17rwhp across the band.

Tim

YOU GOTTA BE CHITTIN ME!?? MAAAAAN, Tim, you're evil to my bank account! Novi, intercooler, Dr. Gas, road trip to GA, now I am sure I will want cams too! :bang: :D :nice:

Blakers01GT said:
YOU GOTTA BE CHITTIN ME!?? MAAAAAN, Tim, you're evil to my bank account! Novi, intercooler, Dr. Gas, road trip to GA, now I am sure I will want cams too! :bang: :D :nice:

Thats pretty good considering were talking O/R to O/R...

Cams :D I'll give you my rendition...rump....rump....rump....rump....rump....rump....rump....
Yea...you are going to want some :D
GI Joe

SmokyBurnOut said:
Watch me, my friend--with cats! ;) Numbers soon.
Cool...
Well my speed (117) say I was over 400 but the dyno said 389 the day I went with the Steeda tune.
Of course T&J is are about to make an announcement about T&J's new software and engine development program for the forged motor to take you way beyond that....similar to where mine is now...
I know of a several novi 2000's sitting out there right now that make around 455 rwtq and this little strim just went WAY over that..........
GI Joe

Heres what makes no sense to me. Many people have been impressed with the gain in power with just a prochamber or PC + catback on a nearly stock car why wouldn't it improve even more with a supercharger? This just makes no sense at all.

Maybe its not in the peak #'s :shrug:

I'd really like to hear the dr. Gas X in person and cobra killer remember im in it for the truth not under some political agenda ;)

Another thing im worried about is it being real raspy. Right now i dont even have to worry about cops but im afriad if i were to get a Dr. Gas X it would get real raspy and me planning to move to Houston (harris county) makes me even more scared...

kirkyg