Administrative The Purpose Of This Forum

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
This forum is for those members building or tuning their own vehicles. What you will NOT find in this forum is information concerning hand-held tuners containing off-the-shelf or "canned tunes".

@a91what @hoopty5.0

You dudes are the Mod Dudes. Things we need to do:

1. Scoop up threads that belong in here. If in doubt where it belongs, leave it where it is. I would like for all threads that have tunes loaded to them, to come to this forum.
2. Devise thread tags if necessary
3. Setup your alerts and email necessary to monitor this forum
4. Complete the content and editing for this purpose thread.
5. Whatever else you guys can think of

• Sponsors (?)

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Just to clarify if a current build thread has tunes loaded or shared within it you would like it moved to this forum space.?

Noobz347

Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
Just to clarify if a current build thread has tunes loaded or shared within it you would like it moved to this forum space.?

Yes and the reason is that so we can monitor the uploads. It will only be rare cases where we need to sit on a tune (taking server space) indefinitely.

Is this like a tuner how to type tech thread?
Forum - Look at what forum you are in.

Noobz347

Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
When you guys are ready, create your own "Purpose of this Forum" thread and kill this one.

The forum description is open for modification as well (that portion, I have to change) if you want it modified.

vristang

10 Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle
www.SeattleBlueOvals.com
I think I saw your pm, and came looking here... I'm pretty busy this weekend, but may have some time to dig up old threads on sunday.

do you have guys from outside the fox area, to contribute to the thread transfer list? Seems like it's just fox guys right now?

vristang

10 Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle
www.SeattleBlueOvals.com
@hoopty5.0 @a91what

Meet @vristang. He was on here talking about digital tuning when there was really no-one else to talk to about it.
There were other guys to talk about it back then... I think they all found better things to do with their time though, lol. You know, growing up.

Noobz347

Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
I think I saw your pm, and came looking here... I'm pretty busy this weekend, but may have some time to dig up old threads on sunday.

do you have guys from outside the fox area, to contribute to the thread transfer list? Seems like it's just fox guys right now?
We have one. He's an S197/550 moderator and currently busy with life.

@91what I think, has worked on tunes for more than just Fox.

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
correct i have tuned many different cars, however they always use some form of Standalone ECU.

Bullitt347

man bewbs please...
Mar 23, 2007
Pacific NW
This is more for street cars right? Not us knuckle heads who drag race and tune our EFI junk...:shrug:

stanglx2002

10 Year Member
Jul 7, 2005
This is more for street cars right? Not us knuckle heads who drag race and tune our EFI junk...:shrug:
This is for all types of cars street, drag, road course, DD, etc

This isn't limited to just cars as motorcycles use these systems as well

Noobz347

Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
This is for all types of cars street, drag, road course, DD, etc

This isn't limited to just cars as motorcycles use these systems as well

I'm not aware however, of any Ford motorcycles (although I'd bet they probably made some at some time?) and even fewer named Mustang. :scratch: