The Reenmachine DOHC '67 Shelby Clone Convertible Progress

• Sponsors (?)

I was very blessed to be able to buy this car from the owner in California, the car is now located in Lancaster SC and is about to undergo a "refresh" as stated above the car has been driven and now has about 18,500 miles on her and has passed the true test of a custom build in that it has proven to be everything described above and is reliable, the car now has a booming sound system, supercharger , i am swapping out the high back seats for the original "Shelby" low backs the new seats are "heated" the car is getting new carpet, paint refresh, undercarriage detail, new emblems and chrome where needed to bring it back to its former show car glory, the car has no rust dings or dents and has been kept indoors. This car will be for sale again in the near future . First though it will be on display in September 2017 at mustang week in myrtle beach SC.
I know this post is pushing two years old now but I missed it somehow. Great to hear that the car has that kind of mileage on it! This is what I love to see happen with these cars -- build them all cherry, drive the heck out of them, then freshen them up again! Makes me so much happier than hearing it's a trailer queen somewhere.

I was contacted a few weeks ago by a new owner looking for some info, so it's still out there, alive and well, and still being enjoyed as it was intended.

Hi Guys, does anybody know the color code for the red used on this build? I am building a similar 67 Shelby clone and love the shade on this car. Hopefully Reenmachine will see this message. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Guys, does anybody know the color code for the red used on this build? I am building a similar 67 Shelby clone and love the shade on this car. Hopefully Reenmachine will see this message. Thanks in advance.
Hey! I haven't been on here in forever and just saw this. Did you find a good red for your car? If you're still looking for info I probably still have it somewhere.