The Tragic Tale of ElSuperPinto

• Sponsors (?)

something has changed...?!?
Car is now leaking a lot? :jester:
Bildschirmfoto zu 2022-01-14 06-56-22.png

Reactions: 1 user
You did get rid of the bad EFI and you have either a good EFI system, a carb or a Inline-4...
HA! In the first video you can see that there is an alu intercooler installed. It is difficult to see, but I think the car sits in the front higher than back. Lighter engine and turbo. Inline-4 turbo!!!
If the car is still the same height in the front than before, then your 302 did get boosted.

You are blocking the electric car charging station with your powerful V8 because no one wants to have e-cars?!?
It's not blocked. The cord is almost 10 meters long, and that Charge point is the one for mine and my neighbor's workbays. Customers have no access to it anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
Did the Pony wheels take any machining or spacers to fit?
(And is it turning into an aero nose? :pop:)
No, pony wheels bolt right on and have zero clearance issues. I'm running 205/55/16 Firestone Firehawks on them right now. The ponies will stay until the car goes 5-lug, at which point it'll either get the 5-lug pony wheels that are now available, or a set of the 10th-anniversary Cobra wheels.

Aero nose what? It might get a front bumper tuck, and if I make it down to Houston before a car that I know of in a salvage yard there gets crushed, it may get a King Cobra front air dam.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users