The Roush is finally home:56k warning

Roush97

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2002
Greencastle,Pa
some of you guys may know my situation, from seeing the posts several months ago. i havent posted on here for a good while, because frankly there was nothing to post about. my car was broken a very well known company shm would not stand behind their products and i was just very unhappy with the whole mustang deal. however after 9 of the longest months of my life i finally drove my car home last night. Last february i took the car to kauffman motorsports for a fuel system and supercharger upgrade. well since then, due to recieving a royal *ucking from Sean hyland motorsports she has basically a brand new engine in her for the second time in two years. however this time im 100% confident that its done right. i have to put 500 break-in miles on her then the fun can start. here are some new and updated pics of everything. the intake tube and the pipe coming out of the fender still need to be powdercoated
polished CCW's
roush_return_002.jpg

new engine, still needed cleaning,shining and other dress up items(updated pic with new wires)
roush_return_023.jpg

weldon FPR
roush_return_013.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

the woodgrain was in the car when i bought it. it kind of grew on me so i havent gotten rid of it yet. however over the winter i'm going to be doing away with the tan and going to all black so the wood will be leaving.
2000BLKGT- that coolant tank is made my brad ludes. www.ludeshp.com. he's been making them for quite sometime.
Milenko- the specs are as follow.the shortblock consists of an 01 block bored .20 over. JE pistons, manley rods, cobra crank, VT billet oil pump gears, canton pan/windage tray. the top half sports VT stage 2 heads with a Custom ground VT blower cam, and a bullit intake.
TR03Mach1- the cluster is basically a "plugNplay" install. the clusters comes completely wired with the all the wire ends labeled and already with male connectors. all you have to do is follow the diagram that florida 5.0 gives to you and tap into the correct wires on the stock cluster harness. if you have installed any other gauges you'll breeze right through this.

What's up man? Goood to hear some good news! Umm, I still have those heads and cams (un-installed by the way) but I wasn't aware of your problem with SHM. Are these messed up or something? I haven't put them on cust I don't have anymore cash right now but.....

-Mike

Glad to see you got everything up and running.

Go put 500 miles on the damn thing and come down to Capital Raceway (in MD) this sunday. :D It be my last weekend here in the states. :banana:

And as always.... your car = :drool:

-Mike

SALEENstang96- your heads should be fine. this was a problem with the shortblock only. the problem was actually discovered with the VT heads on it. so its not like something that the heads themselves could have been causeing. hurry up and get them on lol.
98GTVortech-Florida 5.0 can make any of their products to fit any mustang basically. www.florida50.com is the website. it was pricey, around 600 but i think it worth the price.
tarch-if i went throught the whole list it would take me an hour to list everything and people would look at me like i'm a damn fool. if you want to know the price of something in particular that you see let me know and i'll be glad to let you know.
wms004- good eyes man, the guy that mounted them put one rear tire on backwards by the time i noticed it they were pretty worn and i didnt feel like getting it right.
BanginStang97GT-at idle the JT really isnt any louder than my P1sc or D1sc. it hasnt really been under boost yet so i cant speak on that yet but hopefully next week i'll be able to let you know how it sounds with about 20psi running through it
thanks again for all the compliments guys i really appreciate it.

Roush97 said:
BanginStang97GT-at idle the JT really isnt any louder than my P1sc or D1sc. it hasnt really been under boost yet so i cant speak on that yet but hopefully next week i'll be able to let you know how it sounds with about 20psi running through it
:jaw: :drool: :drool: :worship: :hail2: :cheers: