The Roush is finally home:56k warning

• Sponsors (?)

Saleen201 said:
We see that, i think his quation was HOW did you get that...

Roush, did you get it from them like that or did you have to special order it that way?

-Mike

i had them swithc the tach and speedo around so they are in the stock positions and from what i can see on the website, they have a mechanical odo. do to the fact that its a mechanical speedo that runs directly to tranny. the way these tachs wire in they have to be electrical speedos, therefore they have an electric/digital odo. you can order the cluster with any style of gauge or any gauge combination on the sides of the tach/speedo in either 2 1/16 or 2 5/8. mine are 2 5/8's on the sides.

DSkeet said:
Dude that is one of the nicest stangs I have ever seen....What are those wheels? Reminds me of the 19 inch Axis Super Mesh wheels I had on my BMW, I would love to put some axis back on my 02 GT...

the wheels are CCW's. they are 18's all the way around. 18x9 in the front and 18x11 in the rear. with the backspacing of these wheels the 11" rear wheel fits perfectly in the rear. they have been big in the vette and viper market and are just getting started in the Mustang community, mostly on 03 cobras. these are the first wheels that i have seen on a 94-98, not saying they arent out there these are the just the first ones that i have seen. www.ccwheel.com

here are the wheel transformations it has gone though
starting off with these:
hood_91.jpg

then to the black pc'd ones
09060001.jpg

now finally to these:
roush_return_002.jpg

they're setting in a corner of the garage. i dont think i'm going to sell them, since they are the original wheel that came on the car. i'll probalby just get them coated back to a silver color and keep them as a spare.