The Super-Whoring of Bullitt No. 312

• Sponsors (?)

helty said:
if it was the "other" KY plate I was gonna chance driving from Bowling Green to Little Rock with NO plate at all. :D

But the guy's a state trooper and told me to keep it on there. :)
rofl yeah.. I have my old one on my foxbody, gaying it up with that little sunshine, hell yeah

hotmustang331 said:
Hmm, Tim somehow knows everyones name :D . Are you looking into our personal information there Tim? :eek:

"hmm here is the credit card # that he used for buying things from partshopper, SWEET!....ill just pretend im from Ukrainian and pay myself a little $$$ :D"
I have my ways. ;)
Actually, I prefer it when people on a website know each other well enough to personalize their experiences by using first names. :)
jasonh_86 said:
lol.. I guess he should hand his Admin priveledges over to me now :cool:
:D
Nevah!
flash.gif

Props to you for keeping it stock looking. Nothing makes me sadder than to see someone gaudy up a limited production car like a Bullitt with aftermarket wheels, spoilers and/or body panels.

BTW…..I know you were trying to look patriotic and all, but a lot of those pictures might have turned out better if you weren’t trying to purposely squeeze the American Flag into every single shot. :D

Gearbanger 101 said:
BTW…..I know you were trying to look patriotic and all, but a lot of those pictures might have turned out better if you weren’t trying to purposely squeeze the American Flag into every single shot. :D
I took about 50 pics. The ones with the Flag just happened to turn out the best. Something about those Stars n Stripes :flag:

Next time I see a Canadian flag waving proudly in the Arkansas summer breeze, I'll be sure to snap a few, just for you ;)