The thread of the nicest FOXES!

My Car:

tint_009.jpg
351_021.jpg
351_027.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

huRACEmentPSR said:
maybe im biased, but i think my 88 is the nicest two tone ive seen(not necessarily the car but the colors) but i am still trying to get over how beautiful almoststock's is OMG!
after 5 lug
View attachment 516214
before 5 lug but the nicest pic i have
teehee013.jpg
[/IMG]

How bout this one?
100_0561.jpg

100_0562.jpg

stangass.jpg

100_0552.jpg

Drum1.jpg

See, even the brakes are two toned lol I love your white and beige/silver combo, thats what my car used to look like - but i had to be different than EVERYONE, if i still had that color combo that you have, i wouldnt be the only one with it, but i am almost certain that im one of the only mustangs in the world that is a GT with Calypso on top and a Beige/silver two tone on bottom - i hope you guys like it, it took me a decent amount of time and a **** load of work to get my baby straightened out to this potential -!!!!!
Paul Perreca

MustangMulch said:
Actually the tails are 2.5", and the tips are 3.5". The tips are made by Dynomax.
mustangmuclh your car gets my vote , clean and simple gotta love it .

DMAN - can i see some pics of te rear bumper cover ?

keep em commin guys
can anyine posy pics for me ??
thanks Brian

BRIAN15- I have the DECH rear valance, with LX style straight chrome 2-1/2 exhaust tips..I will post pics when I get some. The DECH valance is bonded to an LX style bumper...pain to fit properly, but very clean when done.

KB5.0GT said:
Don't know who owns these cars, but heres a few of my favorites!

4qo1g5

4qo1p5

4qo3fl

:hail2:
The top one belongs to a guy named derek(black306) on at westcoastfords.com.He has a procharged 306.I went on a cruise with him awhile back,really sweet car.Here is a link to his cars.He also has a cobra.http://wcfords.com/black306

Attachments

• 4qo1g5
    4qo1g5
    24.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 4qo1p5
    4qo1p5
    37.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 4qo3fl
    4qo3fl
    19.1 KB · Views: 126