The Totally Awesome Adventures Of Boosted And Hoopty

• Sponsors(?)

Boosted92LX

It's only an inch or two. What's the big deal?
SN Certified Technician
Dec 19, 2010
Great job shooting Collin! Had a good time, thanks bud.

CarMichael Angelo

Nobody appreciates me..I'm gonna cut my ear off
SN Certified Technician
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
m.imdb.com
Great job shooting Collin! Had a good time, thanks bud.
I agree, really nice shots. So much better when there's some thought given to the end result.
When the monster is alive and well in 2016, I'll commit to a weekender, and I'll bring him to photo shoot II.

( provided Collin doesn't sell his junk first)

Boosted92LX

SN Certified Technician
Dec 19, 2010
I agree, really nice shots. So much better when there's some thought given to the end result.
When the monster is alive and well in 2016, I'll commit to a weekender, and I'll bring him to photo shoot II.

( provided Collin doesn't sell his junk first)

THAT I would love to do! I may have to put some pressure on Collin not to sell, lol.

Reactions: tannerc91gt

Boosted92LX

SN Certified Technician
Dec 19, 2010
I don't know if it turned out, but Collin got a shot in his driveway that had both foxes in it, the coyote, and the American flag flying in his front yard. Murica!

I also have to admit I felt some pride when Collin, riding in my passenger seat, informed me after I tromped the gas that his guts were plastered against his back, and his hands felt clammy. LOL.

It was a great day.

Reactions: A5literMan

CarMichael Angelo

Nobody appreciates me..I'm gonna cut my ear off
SN Certified Technician
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
m.imdb.com
I've never done it but I've been to one of the stopping points. It was friggjng incredible.
Ohh! Ohh! I have!
PT 07. Ran up from birmingham to nashville and back in my 347 powered Conquest. Kinda shunned because I had a Jap car in an American auto fest, nobody bothered to look at the Holley injected 347, or cared that the entire drivetrain was Tremec 3550/8.8. To most (including the magazine) It still was a foreign car.

Not this time. Now I have an american car. W/ an Australian Ford head built in a Japanese Honda plant. W/ more Chevrolet engine parts in it than most LS engines have:rolleyes:.

I'll be the Belle of the Ball. Which route are they running this year?

Boosted92LX

SN Certified Technician
Dec 19, 2010
Ohh! Ohh! I have!
PT 07. Ran up from birmingham to nashville and back in my 347 powered Conquest. Kinda shunned because I had a Jap car in an American auto fest, nobody bothered to look at the Holley injected 347, or cared that the entire drivetrain was Tremec 3550/8.8. To most (including the magazine) It still was a foreign car.

Not this time. Now I have an american car. W/ an Australian Ford head built in a Japanese Honda plant. W/ more Chevrolet engine parts in it than most LS engines have:rolleyes:.

I'll be the Belle of the Ball. Which route are they running this year?

Lol... Stop being so run of the mill and the hotrod guys'll pay attn. ;)

Edit: try something origional... Like a 69 camaro with an LS.. That's never been done before.:rolleyes: