The Totally Awesome Adventures Of Boosted And Hoopty

• Sponsors (?)

Great pictures guys. Both cars look great.

I went on the power tour in 2012 with my dad for the first time. We had a blast even though he has never been much of a car person. We started in Richardson, TX to Detroit, MI and back to Arlington, TX. It would be a blast to go with a bunch of other mustangs!

For 2015 it started in Madison, WI ended in Baton Rouge, LA. Based on previous routes I believe it will be heading somewhere toward the Carolinas in 2016.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the kind words guys! Had a ton of fun shooting that yesterday. For the record, I think Allen's car would eat my Coyote as a snack and be ready for more after riding in it yesterday. It is violently fast.

I have a lot more pictures, but I didn't have time to do any more editing yesterday as I had a family event last night and didn't get home til late. Most of them are really dark, so I pump them through photoshop to enhance the colors a bit. Will get more up as I can.

Thanks for the kind words guys! Had a ton of fun shooting that yesterday. For the record, I think Allen's car would eat my Coyote as a snack and be ready for more after riding in it yesterday. It is violently fast.

I have a lot more pictures, but I didn't have time to do any more editing yesterday as I had a family event last night and didn't get home til late. Most of them are really dark, so I pump them through photoshop to enhance the colors a bit. Will get more up as I can.
No rush,...there's only so many pictures of green and silver mustangs I can take in one sitting.
Take your time.:runaway:

Reactions: 1 users
This!!! I just bought a used stock hood because it looks soooo good! Nice pictures guys. Maybe us Md DC VA guys can get together in the Spring.. Hint Hint!