The True Blue Thread

Since everyone else is doing it. I found it important to bring out the True Blue mustang guys (if theres any). But, I think its a great color especially at night when under light. Also, I hardly, if ever, see true blue mustangs in my area. But, lets get it started.

NightatRalphs035.jpg

NightatRalphs034.jpg

NightatRalphs038.jpg

Mustang050.jpg

hope ya'll enjoyed.

• Sponsors (?)

I think that is by far one of my favorite colors. I love the True Blue Bullitts as well (even tho its not true to the highland green heritage :D). And indeed, it looks great at night under light!

I gots a question for ye, I was looking at the black bumper inserts that American Muscle sells and do any of you guys have them on your True Blue Stangs? bc Im trying to decide if I want to buy them but Im afraid it will look wierd...
Thanks!:nice:

I gots a question for ye, I was looking at the black bumper inserts that American Muscle sells and do any of you guys have them on your True Blue Stangs? bc Im trying to decide if I want to buy them but Im afraid it will look wierd...
Thanks!:nice:

I had em. They didnt look good. Ended up getting the stainless letters to replace them.