The truth about the "Sanja Body Kit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ummm, scraped my saleen front valance and f@#%ed it all up, so now i think i want a Sanja front and rear (my rear got f-ed another time).

What i want to know is the truth about the company. Are they still around? Phone number? pricing? etc. etc. Shipping....stuff like that. I know the info is out there and i dont have time to do a search and look through all the posts....SO PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE someone give me the info, anyone order their body kit recently? THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HELPS!

• Sponsors (?)

sanja bumper

hey 89customstang my name is mike perkins. The phone number to reach sanja performance is 1800-355-9974 or 270-932-3216. Sanja performance e-mail is [email protected]. Rear bumper price is 399.00 .sideskirts are 459.00.
I have a sn-95 front bumper for 86-93 stangs. I bought it 2 years ago and I believe it came to 630.00 shipped. I want to sell it if you are interested, plans have changed for my stang I am going to keep it stock looking. I would like to get 400.00 for it. It is still in the shipping crate that it was sent to me in. I live in new jersey so I no the shipping would probably be alot. If you are interested you can e-mail me mjperkins [email protected] or 856-205-1708

thanks, goodluck with your stang

Status
Not open for further replies.