The Wanna-be Mustang :(

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
Here's some pictures of the Crown Vic P-71. I cleaned it up yesterday. This is where my 17" wheels found their way to...after i popped a tire on the dyno, dad took them and put new tires on them. He also put 1.25" wheel spacers in the back. We're taking my old stock front springs, cutting them, and going to lower the front end of it. Next is exhaust 40 Series...:D

View attachment 492944
View attachment 492946
View attachment 492948
View attachment 492949

• Sponsors (?)

Me likey.... I'd like to get ahold of one of those myself some time. I've been wanting to message a 5.4L PI from a 99+ truck and stick it in one with a shift kit, high stall and 4.10 posi out back. The Crown Vic, when setup aggressively is very reminiscent of the old 60's-70's muscle cars IMO, because of the size and general shape of the car (it has 4-doors, but what yah gonna do). Thats pretty much why I'd like to build one! :nice:

JSSuper455 said:
Me likey.... I'd like to get ahold of one of those myself some time. I've been wanting to message a 5.4L PI from a 99+ truck and stick it in one with a shift kit, high stall and 4.10 posi out back. The Crown Vic, when setup aggressively is very reminiscent of the old 60's-70's muscle cars IMO, because of the size and general shape of the car (it has 4-doors, but what yah gonna do). Thats pretty much why I'd like to build one! :nice:

:stupid: and it is a 1998.

For some added "scare the crap outta people" kind of fun, install the spotlight back on it. I see the cutout on the driver's side door where it used to have one, so it'd be an easy install. People driving near you would have no idea... Hell, I thought about becoming a cop just to be an a**hole to people. I do it normally at times, so I might as well get paid for it, and enforce the law at the same time :nice: haha