The weather man said no rain today...

• Sponsors (?)

You should know better. Any time you wash your car it will be rain. Weather men don't predict the weather..it just depends on how many people wash their cars the day before.

Haha.

I will never forget the time it was perfect weather out, sunny and blue skies. I got out the wash bucket...washed up the ride...feelin good...dry the thing off...almost done...BOOM. Rain falls out of I still do not know because there was maybe one cloud in the sky.

But, now that I am at school I just wish I had the oppurtunity to wash it more. It looks so sad covered in dirt.

Kevin R. said:
But, now that I am at school I just wish I had the oppurtunity to wash it more. It looks so sad covered in dirt.
Yea, I barely get to wash it with work and school .And when I do it rains the nest day. Well atleast it was clean this morning at school. I think I broke my record of car alarms today. I set off 23. lol straight pipes FTW.

Boy do I ever know that feeling. This past summer it has rained within 48 hrs at least 90% of the time after I washed my car. It was un-freeking believable. They would call for sunny weather all week, then as soon as I washed my car, the weaher forecast changed to rain. It got to the point to where me and my friends would plan a weekend at the beach or something, and the first thing they'd say was "for the love of god, man, don't wash your frikkin car!!". Just this past friday I washed my car since they called for sunny weather all week long, and it rained saturday and sunday and all day today. ***K!