The

• Sponsors (?)

all the same crap

mr_woodster said:
whatever happend too all the cool people on stangnet....(of course crow is still here...) svo1, 140cilx, stinger(here sometimes),turbobob, etc etc...there are still a few cool ones left...where everyone GO!! :nonono:

It is because the same stuff gets put on the board all the time. There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere. :lock:

mr_woodster said:
whatever happend too all the cool people on stangnet....(of course crow is still here...) svo1, 140cilx, stinger(here sometimes),turbobob, etc etc...there are still a few cool ones left...where everyone GO!! :nonono:
Turboford.org

I've been here since 2001 and remember when stinger was N/A and crovax's car was even slower than it is now and everyone made fun of him and called him names.

Cougar said:
Turboford.org

I've been here since 2001 and remember when stinger was yellow_stinger and Crovax's car had all the parts people were scared to get like 4.10s and an aluminum driveshaft and a Traction-Lock. Damn he even ran it at the track like almost every 6 months and got times and everything for what he did. No one here could beat him. :hail2:
:nice:

I've been here since 2001 and remember when stinger was N/A
Well somethings change for the better

and crovax's car was even slower than it is now and everyone made fun of him and called him names

while other stay the same! :p Guess i kinda jumped the Gun, you guys are still stalking these boards , just seems like its needs to be livend up in here again...breath some fourced induction into the 2.3 forum! :D

:D I remember thing before crow and stinger and etheridge were even here!
I remember when reindeer was on all the time as a mod.
I remember it being Red84pony
I remember REDLx not even being a mod! lol

I have been here longer than almost everyone.

And crow... I was late because some idiot ricer was pissed off because a 2.3 with a better soundind exhaust beat his vtec civic..... :D