Things just keep getting worse for those who have ordered...

05RedfireGT said:
I posted this on another thread here, but it bears repeating here. I called Ford today after reading some of the posts here. Last week they said my build date was going to be the week of 1/3. I called today and now it says the week of 1/17.

I have the IUP, and also spoiler delete.

I'm in the same boat. Last week Ford Customer Service told me my build date was the week of Dec 20. I called today to follow up and now I've been told that I have a scheduled build date the week of Jan 3.

• Sponsors (?)

From BON...

"Effective 12/9/04: Interior Upgrade Package "18G" Can Be Ordered On V6 (Premium Models Only) And GT Models. The Interior Sport Appearance Package "18R" Is Available On All Mustangs."

Kind-of sounds like 18G is available again. :shrug:

05mealready said:
In February!!! What th F#$^%^K is that??? I ordered my car in September. I tried to cancel my order today but the fricken dealer would not give me back my deposit. I had a car on hold that I was going to buy from another dealer. Since they would not give me back my deposit I told them to go ahead and sell it to the one of the other three guys behind me. S^%$T!! Now what?? NOW can I get me deposit back since FORD is screwed up? bang: :bang: :bang: I am very pissed now. Second choice for a car? NO I have owned 11 Mustangs and this 05 would have been the icing on the cake! :bang: :bang: I give up!

I feel your pain dude, i feel your pain. I guess that is exactly why carbuyingtips.com says you always, always ALWAYS should pay your deposit via credit card, so if there is any funny stuff you can call your credit card company up and talk to them.

Hope things work out for you man. Sorry. :(

Arkham said:
I feel your pain dude, i feel your pain. I guess that is exactly why carbuyingtips.com says you always, always ALWAYS should pay your deposit via credit card, so if there is any funny stuff you can call your credit card company up and talk to them.

Hope things work out for you man. Sorry. :(

Arkham, I did use a CC! I am going to call them and see if there is anything they can do. I forgot all about that. Thanks for the advice! Will let you know what happens.

Motorhead6T5 said:
Their is a backorder on Gt auto's now too,my brothers is on hold.

Sure hope not. My dealer did not say this when I ordered on 12/16. My GT is stripped with leather and AUTOMATIC. Was kind of hoping I would scoot to the top of the line without the upgrades. Plus how big a deal will it be to add IUP later? Isn't it just some dashboard inserts and a new wheel?
Best, L.L.