Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Heck no, keep the notch!!!

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • Uhhh, I don't know.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Rock302

Apr 20, 2007
What does everyone think? I'm considering selling the notchback and purchasing a Honda S2000. I test drove one and the thing would eat my notchback alive. The handling is incredible, yeah it's low one torque but has great top end. It's pretty good on gas (25-27 overall mpg) and has rock solid reliability.

I have a daily driver in my Mazda and only want to have 2 cars. 3 cars is to much to deal with and I don't have enough parking as I live in the city.

Should I do it or not?

• Sponsors (?)

I myself lovem one of the few imports I like to see and hear but I myself would never ditch the 5.0 for a s2000. Just do what chevy does with their v-8 cars get a 6 speed with the gas saver gear seemed like I read on the door sticker a while back ls1 gto could get 29mph with the 6 speed in it. Good thought of getting one though I think the older s2k's had the 9k redline which would be fun to play with time from time.

small and quick with a hi-revving motor, its a fun car, but you have a notchback that is increasing in rarity...its up to you honestly

sometimes the modern feel of new cars can win you over but if you have a juiced up notchback than it should always bring you back down to reality

I work as an Acura tech, (yea yea i know) and I have to say that hondas and acuras are some of the best built cars out there right now. Ive sriven an S2000 and it was fun, but it would never replace my mustang. The quality, and fun factor is there, but im sure it would get boring quick.

i would wanna get a soltice or a sky over a s2000 anyday. i think gm for once out designed (cosmetically) a *** car. seen a done up soltice with a hard top and dual exhuast soooooo sweet.....