Thinking about getting a new gun.

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
Ive been wanting to get a cool gun lately. I have some guns for knockdown power, some vintage guns, and a 30-06 with a huge ass Nikon scope on it. Now I want something that will basically make people say "Holy ****"

So Im gonna be getting one of these. :D

MPA30SST.gif

One of my buddies dads has an FFL license so he can order it for me and just make me pay whole sale price. I should be able to get it for around $300-350. And it comes with a 30 round mag, and they use the Sten MP40, and those are cheap and hold 32 rounds. :)

And Ill be working on getting my concealed weapons license soon too, but I wont carry this one. Having someone catching a peek of that in your jacket is just asking for trouble.

P.S. We need to go shooting one day Wes. I still need to sight in my 30-06.

• Sponsors (?)

All I have is a S&W military/police model 9mm (no safety and 17rd clips)

9mm rounds would not only be lighter...but cheaper... I imagine you'd through quite a few boxes with that sucker!

...weren't you the one that was shot at by that old abandoned church?

All I have is a S&W military/police model 9mm (no safety and 17rd clips)

9mm rounds would not only be lighter...but cheaper... I imagine you'd through quite a few boxes with that sucker!

...weren't you the one that was shot at by that old abandoned church?

It would definitely be alot lighter.

And I was the one who pulled the gun and fired it.

Man, that old Colt is still a good looking gun....even by todays standards. :nice:

Thanks
Its 100% original too. Plus it was my great grandfathers gun when he was in the military.

And the M1 was my grandfathers when he was in and its in near mint condition. They both shoot great too. I can get a 3 inch spread at 50 yards with the M1 even if Im shooting a round every second. It has almost no recoil.

Those are two guns that I will never get rid of.

I like the carbine and the 1911; but as far as the new gun goes, I've never seen the point in a semi-auto submachine gun. Even a semi-auto Tommy gun seems pointless to me, although alot of people like the nostalgia factor.
IMO, either get a license and get the full auto version, or stick with guns that were built to be semi-auto.
:shrug: