Thinking about getting a new gun.

• Sponsors (?)

I can see where Joe is coming from. If I had a gun that took a bite out of my hand, I don't think I'd be too inclined to get, or like one either!

I understand that. But it doesn't discredit the gun itself. It also doesn't mean it was made for 5 yr-old hands. The FBI, NYPD, and various other agencies and departments issue Glocks to full grown men. If he has freakishly large hands then sucks for him, but it doesn't mean most people can't benefit from the value and performance of Glocks.

I understand that. But it doesn't discredit the gun itself. It also doesn't mean it was made for 5 yr-old hands. The FBI, NYPD, and various other agencies and departments issue Glocks to full grown men. If he has freakishly large hands then sucks for him, but it doesn't mean most people can't benefit from the value and performance of Glocks.

The FBI and other Government agencies get what they get from whoever will give them up. I guess Sig was tired of giving them away. You don't make a profit providing quality products at next to nothing pricing (Agency prices). Glock sales are growing because they are cheap in price. You will see a price increase I'm sure soon.