This forums a joke

• Sponsors (?)

crying_baby.jpg

Vince93LX said:
Member Join Date: April 2011

Interior removal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its very simple but does any one have a diagram or a step by step for removing all parts of the interior. Center console, driver and passenger seat, dashboard, etc.

Thnx for the help

Nope... and I don't have a diagram explaining how to put gas in your car, how to change the oil, or drive the damned thing either. Buy a Chilton manual.

Here's a diagram that might be of some help... follow it to GTFO! :nice:

floorplan2.gif

I agree. I just joined this site because I find lots of good information about the 2.3L turbo engine. I agree, removing a dash is not difficult, get a good service manual, I have not seen very many forums ever post diagrams except the occasional schematic. Its far more trouble than its worth explaining how to do something that is almost too simple to express in a diagram. What was said, remove any and all screws, if you can't see any screws, its either fastened from the back or is help with clips. Just remove it. If you really want a diagram, get a manual.

There have been times where I've asked questions and people don't answer. Do you really feel the need to whine like a baby over the internet over someone you've never met?

Thanks like getting mad someone in Texas for driving slow when you live in China.

Move on, this has been the only forum I've ever gotten solid replies and dedicated people responding. Well, at least for my mustang :)

I've got a thread on afm right now that has 52 views and no responses. Kind of lame, but **** happens lol.

Not all views are by people, so that can be a bit deceiving. Anytime a spider crawls the thread (Google, Yahoo, MSN), it shows a view, too. Feel free to ask it here though. I'm sure someone can answer. :nice:

There have been times where I've asked questions and people don't answer. Do you really feel the need to whine like a baby over the internet over someone you've never met?

Thanks like getting mad someone in Texas for driving slow when you live in China.

Move on, this has been the only forum I've ever gotten solid replies and dedicated people responding. Well, at least for my mustang :)

I've got a thread on afm right now that has 52 views and no responses. Kind of lame, but **** happens lol.

also, alot of times people look at posts and don't have an answer. I'll look at turbo related things - but since i don't have a turbo car or any experience - i wouldn't have a good answer for something like that..