This poor old Cobra...

BlakeusMaximus

Still got to try a little lube on my speedo head
5 Year Member
Jul 12, 2017
So this car has been sitting in the exact same spot for ten years, that I know of. I came across it visiting my friend in the next neighborhood over from me. The yard it sits in needs a lot of work and is probably the most run down house in the neighborhood. I tried to buy the car from the guy about 6 years ago. I tried to buy it before I bought my GT that I currently have. I walked up to his door and asked if he was interested in selling it. I don’t think he liked that fact that I just went to his door asking about the car. The car hasn’t moved since I’ve known about it, 10 years or So. He said, that’s a cobra!! I said I know and offered him 8k, knowing I didn’t run, or something was up with it. He said no, firmly. And here it still sits....

The thing that gets me, he lets it sit outside, inthe elements and he has a 2 car garage.

Maybe one of these days...

9F24BB64-50D1-4F5F-BC96-35A682CA40DA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Try again!

I think about it, I’ll drive past it every once in a while just to make sure it’s still there. Who knows what that cars needs. I know I doesn’t run. Being black, out here in the desert, I know the leather is screwed, and I’m sure it needs every piece of rubber replaced and who knows what else. The dude didn’t let me look at it and didn’t tell me anything about it. And that was 6 years ago.