Those "American Muscle" ads are dangerous...

I was just browsing around here and saw the ad for the blackout panel. I clicked to see how much it was and maybe take a look at some customer submitted photos and ended up checking out with blackout headlights and taillights, blackout foglights, the 8" antenna kit and the blackout panel.

I'll definitely be avoiding that site for a while... :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

:lol: yeah we all struggle with that one, lost, but there is good news! I was thinking of starting an AMA(American Muscle Anonymous) group and your poor state has pushed me over the edge. :D

Kidding, but yes they are addicting and dangerously so... :nonono:

Hey all... just wanted to come in and give a quick update.

So UPS says they delivered my package this afternoon @ 2:41pm (about half hour after I left for work). My wife just got home and says there was no package at the door. I called UPS and they say their driver left it there... :nonono:

This is normal for me. I've never met another with luck as bad as mine. So now I have to call AM and tell them my mods got stolen so they can start an investigation with UPS.

Hooray for honest people!! :flag:

Hey all... just wanted to come in and give a quick update.

So UPS says they delivered my package this afternoon @ 2:41pm (about half hour after I left for work). My wife just got home and says there was no package at the door. I called UPS and they say their driver left it there... :nonono:

This is normal for me. I've never met another with luck as bad as mine. So now I have to call AM and tell them my mods got stolen so they can start an investigation with UPS.

Hooray for honest people!! :flag:

That mega-sucks...:eek:

Maybe a neighbor has it for you.

nice, isnt that an awesome feeling going home to new parts?

getting off work seeing my 325/50/15 nittos on the front porch made my day. threw them with my 15x10 bogarts in the stang, along with lug nuts, and sway bar relocation, went down to my dads shop, threw the tires on the rims, relocated the swaybar, and threw the wheels on, sat back in amazement as i saw how awesome she looked with her new shoes.