those of your with a cobra front bumper...

• Sponsors (?)

no way...that sucks...i thought it was the same bulb as the GTs:shrug:

any info on how/what to do...? im not exactly an electrical engineer

The plug is the basic same shape...the only thing different is that on the harness side the plug has a thin piece of plastic thats used as an alignment (so the plug can only be inserted a specific side up) for the bulb. The harness side has the tab, the bulb side has the slot. You just need to dremel that plastic tab off so the plug can be inserted into the bulb. Only takes a few minutes.

Also, when you crawl up under the front, the harness wire will be too short. Look up toward the metal bumper and you'll see that there are "christmas tree" "push pins" that hold the wire loom of the harness in place. Just pull that plug out and the wire will be long enough to reach the bulbs.

hmm one more question...as for the two bezels, do they simply snap in, or will i need some sort of screw, clip, etc?

The light screws into the bezel, which screws into the bumper.

Also, did you buy the chin spoiler? It's easiest to buy the factory push plugs to install them, although you can get away with using screws.

BTW, you'll have to drill 2 new alignment holes where the radiator support is, or the hood won't close properly (on mine, at least).

hmm well i bought all my parts from 50resto.com, and failed to realize that they wouldnt come with any hardware at all. i guess ill just drive over to the dreaded ford dealership and try to bum some screws/plugs from them.

my hood is closiong, but rubbing on the center support areas of the bumper. ill get those supports moved over...thanks again!