Thoughts on the E36 M3?

I'm planning on getting one sometime in the near future. (next summer :lol: ) Don't worry, I WILL NOT BE GETTING RID OF THE STANG. I originally thought that I'd have to sell the stang, but just had a talk with my dad and he said that he wanted to keep it cause it has always been his "dream car" lol.

Impressions? I know these things are one of the most refined/best road cars out there. My roomate used to own one and he said that once your inside, it feels like you're part of it. Fits like a glove.

DSCN0625copycopy-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Good stuff :nice:
A guy at work has one, took me for a ride in it once, and I must say I was very impressed with it.
I was toying with the idea of getting a '02-'04ish 330i as a second car in January, but I'll have to wait and see what happens in the next few months as to whether I'll be able to afford one. I might end-up getting a truck instead.

I have forgotten all the number lingo for models...

A buddy of mine had a 97 or so sedan M3, it was a DAMN nice ride. IIRC they were like 14.1 or so cars but just all around nice. I would not mind getting a lower mile well taken car of model.

Just too bad I need a truck but if I dont get a truck it is on the list along with a fusion to replace the DD Olds if I do get rid of it this winter/spring.