Thoughts On

• Sponsors (?)

If that's what it was I would get it done for suuuuuure but nope. I was kinda choked when they told me the price, I expected a lot less, and I am not sure how I feel about the door james, under hood and trunk and such not matching the exterior

tbh I was thinking flat blue would look nice there are some on youtube.. what color black, like shiny or flat?... I think id be nervous of it tearing or something making it look really bad compared to a paint scratch... ideas on that?

yah I love the color just would probably need the door jams painted black to look good since its a diff shade of blue may look off... is the wrap durable? would hate to have it rip or tear or get scuffed up and look like :poo:

Just watched the Tesla video. Wow....flat blue.....who new that looked so good. Especially with the dark colored wheels and tinted window.
I think vinyl wraps are a good idea and fairly durable. I saw a guy who bought a brand new Camaro ss in black and had the whole thing wrapped in flat black. Looked sweet and he said he drove the car everywhere. When he wants to change the color up, peel and re-apply.

Just watched the Tesla video. Wow....flat blue.....who new that looked so good. Especially with the dark colored wheels and tinted window.
I think vinyl wraps are a good idea and fairly durable. I saw a guy who bought a brand new Camaro ss in black and had the whole thing wrapped in flat black. Looked sweet and he said he drove the car everywhere. When he wants to change the color up, peel and re-apply.

That's the coolest thing about it, plus it protects the paint underneath from most stone chips, bird poo, etc...

I'm usually a black car only guy, but I could see myself putting a wrap on a car someday...well not me personally, I'd pay to get it done lol

-Nick C.

yah except they cost about 3000 or more hah.. that's pricey to just peel off and change... and what if the wrap gets damaged, if you get that panel repaired will it look off .. since the rest will have been weather and sun faded im sure

Honestly, if you do that you're gonna look like one of those import guys driving their Honda's around with that "work in progress" look that they think is so cool. Might as well hang a stuffed panda from your rear bumper too...