Thoughts to Paul, his wife and baby boy thats due!

nmcgrawj

Advanced Member
Sep 28, 2003
Indianapolis, IN
Just saw Paul post that he is expecting a son. I missed the announcement (not sure there was one) but my thoughts and prayers are with you all paul! Hope it goes smoothly for ya man. My first kid/son was born on Jan. 29 of this year....little guy is growing too fast :eek:

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks everyone! Today is her due date and he is still just hanging out in mommy. LOL! My 3yr old daughter keeps going up to my wife's belly and saying "come on baby brother, get out of there..." Its the funniest thing ever. I love my daughter to death, but I am so excited to have a son on the way! Either way its good though, I just hope and pray that he and my wife are safe and healthy through this process.

I've been working on my cobra every night trying to get it all buttoned up before he gets here but I don't think I'm going to make it seeing as how the engine is still on the stand and only half of the suspension is installed. :(

Wow, good luck to you and your wife, Paul! Your daughter is 3 already?? Man, I remember when we had a thread similar to this one for her and it sure didn't seem like that long ago! Just think, now you have a few years of sleepless nights all over again. :D

Thanks everyone! Today is her due date and he is still just hanging out in mommy. LOL! My 3yr old daughter keeps going up to my wife's belly and saying "come on baby brother, get out of there..." Its the funniest thing ever. I love my daughter to death, but I am so excited to have a son on the way! Either way its good though, I just hope and pray that he and my wife are safe and healthy through this process.

I've been working on my cobra every night trying to get it all buttoned up before he gets here but I don't think I'm going to make it seeing as how the engine is still on the stand and only half of the suspension is installed. :(

Congrats!!! I know what your wife is going through! I am due today as well... Good luck and have fun! Two is easier than one believe it or not. I'm on baby #3. And unfortunetly there are only two seat belts in the back seat!
Once again CONGRATS!!!!

So what the word???

He's here! My wife delivered him yesterday at 5:35am. His name is Tristin and he was 20.5" and a healthy 8lbs 8.5oz. Both he and mom are doing great. Her delivery absolutely couldn't have been any better. She pushed for quite literally 1 minute and he was out!

Our daughter Trinity is so good with him too! We were worried about how she would react.