Three Hills Cruise - Calgary

MatthewP

Founding Member
Dec 7, 2001
Calgary, Alberta
Mustang and Ford guys are invited to join the annual Western Motorsports cruise to Three Hills on June 5, 2004. This year's cruise is split into North and South components with the following particulars:

South Cruise - Meet at WMS' new location just SE of the city. Cruise leaves at 8:00 am sharp for Three Hills
North Cruise - Meet at Tecmotion, 4636 11 St. NE. Cruise leaves at 8:00 am sharp for Three Hills

North and South cruises will link up at the intersection of Highway 566 and Highway 9 around 8:30 and cruise the rest of the way together.

I'll look forward to seeing you guys there. Call 250-1820 for North cruise details, 243-6205 for South cruise details, or check the Western Motorsports website at www.wmsracing.com

-Matthew

• Sponsors (?)

You don't have to pre-register, but at Three Hills you have to arrive together to park together, and you need to get there early, hence the 8:00 am sharp departure time.

The cruise is free, the show 'n shine at Three Hills is $10 per car if memory serves me correctly. It's either $5 or $10. I've been every year since 1993, and it's always a good time.

Bring a lawn chair and a cooler.

-Matthew

Would those on the cruise from here then all going to do the show and shine?? Please Answer...

Never been to this before but heard its the best in this area. If I want to leave early probably best not to do the show & shine then??

BBRacer said:
Would those on the cruise from here then all going to do the show and shine?? Please Answer...

Never been to this before but heard its the best in this area. If I want to leave early probably best not to do the show & shine then??

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking, but the point of leaving at 8:00 am together is to ensure that cruise participants can participate in the show 'n shine, and park together on the street. There is no obligation to be in the show 'n shine though, so you can cruise with us then peel off and park in town if you want.

Does this answer your question?

For those of you who haven't been to Three Hills before, there are usually around 1000 cars there, all makes and models.

-Matthew