Three Hours Today Detailing The Money Pit.

I think the Cobra wing would be a mistake. I know that the majority of vert owners cannot WAIT to get rid of the luggage rack but I think they are growing on me again.

Not for just pure aesthetic value, but there's some value lent by being OEM. Before long, it'll be the ones that still have it, that are rare.

You have a really nice looking combo going there. If it were me, I would tread very lightly about making drastic changes.

That's just me though. :)

Thanks Noobz. Damn,, now you have me 2nd guessing... lol I can always keep the stock trunk with rack and if needed swap it back. I know my limitations and was never a body man, so I need to have the wing and trunk prepped and painted. So far the best quote I have is $500 which seems a little high, but I don't want an Earl Scheib job either.

@VibrantRedGT , was cleaning it up today when I noticed the rear driver window wasn't working, Sure enough, had to replace the motor.. Good thing when I go to the JY I pull spare motors, switches, etc. It's the 2 year anniversary so they are expecting about 60 cars tonight

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks Noobz. Damn,, now you have me 2nd guessing... lol I can always keep the stock trunk with rack and if needed swap it back. I know my limitations and was never a body man, so I need to have the wing and trunk prepped and painted. So far the best quote I have is $500 which seems a little high, but I don't want an Earl Scheib job either.

That there might be good option.

I think the Cobra wing would be a mistake. I know that the majority of vert owners cannot WAIT to get rid of the luggage rack but I think they are growing on me again.

Not for just pure aesthetic value, but there's some value lent by being OEM. Before long, it'll be the ones that still have it, that are rare.

You have a really nice looking combo going there. If it were me, I would tread very lightly about making drastic changes.

That's just me though. :)

^^^^ Keep the rack!!!!! :nice: