Throttle position sensor?

• Sponsors (?)

Are you working with a way to electronically tune the throttle body or mechanical means (screwdrivers) only?

What's the rest of your combo look like?

Wes

P.S. Stick your mods in your sig. Did you have any drivability problems with the car before e.g. hanging idle, dying going from Park to Drive etc.

I'd go KOEO and see what the static TPS reading is. If it's within adaptive limits, leave well enough alone.

Here's a Tech note on the TPS from our friend Wes. Note the bolded part at the bottom of the note.

Good luck.

Yup, my Summit Racing 75mm TB (great value at only $160 and very good quality) allows you to adjust the TPS voltage. Mine was already at 0.963v so I left it alone; recommended is 0.95-1.00v.

If you're talking about adjusting your EEC tune for the new TB, you need to warm the car up, disconnect the ISC connector and spout, set the TB idle screw at the lowest point at which the engine will idle, set the TPS voltage at .9Xv, then check the MAF output voltage. Then you look up the MAF voltage against your MAF transfer and find out the flow in kg/hr, convert that to lb/min by multiplying the kg/hr flow value by 2.20462 and divide that by 60. Then you enter that number into your Throttle Body Airflow scalar in your tune. There are quite a few EEC functions that get thrown off by changing to a different flowing TB, but I use a 75mm and after messing around with many of them, decided that it works best just to change the Throttle Body Airflow scalar and leave the rest alone. Your situation may vary.