Tim Richmond Poster

SeventyMach1

Keep it lubed .... keep it straight .... and keep
Mar 30, 2005
North Carolina
I'm sure some of you guys know about these. I have a couple of them. They're posters that have the whole NASCAR crew pictured. The one I'm referring to is the May, 1987 one that has Tim Richmond pictured with his dingy hanging out. How much are they worth? How can you tell if one is an original? On eBay, I found a couple for like $14 .... but I don't think they're originals. Example: http://cgi.ebay.com/NASCAR-THE-WINS...743597468QQcategoryZ46137QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone know?

• Sponsors (?)

NO! I actually already have a couple of them, lol. I'm wanting to sell them. I've already been asked about one of them in the past, but didn't sell. I just wonder how much their worth. I know it doesn't sound like it, but it is hilarious if you look at it. Let's see if I can explain it. There is a front row of dudes squatting down for the picture. He is standing up on the next row. He is touching another driver's ear (Neil Bonnett) with his schlong. No one even noticed until the picture was mass produced .... and they're kinda rare.