Time for new mufflers, the bassani's are too weak.

• Sponsors (?)

I have the 3 chamber flows and they sound good with the O/R H. Loud enough for me, but not totally loud. I just put an O/R H on my girlfriends 93 which has 1 chamber Flows and it's louds as hell. Too the point where I'm afraid to get on it for the cops will be crawling out of the woodwork.

Hey dustin, i got the sportsmans dumped and love them as you already know. I would go with either 2 chamber flows or sportsmans...prostreets would just be outright insane! I havent heard any in person so i cant tell you how much louder they are than sportsmans.

nmcgrawj said:
Hey dustin, i got the sportsmans dumped and love them as you already know. I would go with either 2 chamber flows or sportsmans...prostreets would just be outright insane! I havent heard any in person so i cant tell you how much louder they are than sportsmans.

But see you have a 351, lts and dumps, I think my 302 shortie, bassani o/r x, pro streets and tailpipe won't be that bad. The bassani o/r X is kinda I quiter mid pipe, I am comparing that to my one MAC X. My car is pretty quite.

Dustin

SuperDust22 said:
But see you have a 351, lts and dumps, I think my 302 shortie, bassani o/r x, pro streets and tailpipe won't be that bad. The bassani o/r X is kinda I quiter mid pipe, I am comparing that to my one MAC X. My car is pretty quite.

Dustin

That is very true. Prostreets are cheaper than sportsmans too so thats a plus. Will you be running tail pipes? If so, i definately think i would do prostreets.

nmcgrawj said:
That is very true. Prostreets are cheaper than sportsmans too so thats a plus. Will you be running tail pipes? If so, i definately think i would do prostreets.

Yes I will have tailpipe, I ran dumps on the last exhaust setup. I liked them for a little while then the drone got to me.

Dustin

SuperDust22 said:
Yes I will have tailpipe, I ran dumps on the last exhaust setup. I liked them for a little while then the drone got to me.

Dustin

Yea i think i will be adding tail pipes to mine so i will let ya know how it turns out. There is only a drone right at 1700 rpms so its not THAT bad....but i would just be 100% happy with the exhaust rather than just 90% :p Im hoping the tone doesnt change THAT much when goin to tails. :(

ive got bassani equal lengths, bassani O/R X, and the quiet thunders dumped. and they sound pretty amazing, before when i had the tailpipes on i wasnt too impressed with them, they were pretty quiet. but now im pleased with them. I was wanting to get something louder, maybe a little more nasty sounding. but im gonna wait and see what the 331/s-trim combo will do for the sound?:nice: