Time for our V6's to shine

Hey guys, still technically new here, but i had an idea. I would love to see peoples cars on here, Just to see what everyones got, wether it be modded hardcore or bone stock.

True duals, custom sound, custom fabrications, dressed up engine, slammed, ect or clean stock. Anything you got, Its all good

Its time to show off what some of us spend time on weekends working on and others just keeping it well maintaned. Think of it as a "Car show" thread. Give props to those hardcores, mild mods and those clean stock. Yea i know people have there cars on links at Cardomain, but this is just for everyone to check out.

We could even make it more of a real show, by having a small competition, best looking, best audio setup, coolest mods, the "getting there" car, and so on.

Come on guys, what do u guys think. is this possible? Im up for it :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds great. I've been wanting to get the V6 part of the forums alive and kicking ever since I got on here. I wanted to satart a video forum, it'll get going once my vide is finished but untill then... :( It sounds good, although You might want to post this in the talk section with the title "V6 car show" or somethignof the sort, i'll take some pics of my car tonight and post them up tomorrow. Zincyellow03 and a few others will be down with this aswell but they don't get on till later in the day. :nice: good idea.

I guess I'll kick it off...

'01 V6- Mineral Gray
-Clarion head unit
-Polk Audio 5" component speakers- front
-Polk Audio 5x7s- rear
-350W Profile amp
-10" Sub in custom box
-brushed aluminum dash kit
-leather shift knob
-leather steering wheel
-'67 GT- style driving lights
-GT hood
-pro tint all around
-red epoxy calipers
-Bullitt wheels- 245/45ZR17 Goodyear Eagles
-Bullitt sway bars- front and rear
-BBK progressive springs- 1.5" drop
-BBK dual exhaust- GT modded bumper
-K&N air filter
-white LED license plate lights
-all show and little go- reliable commuter for now!

Here's mine, for now (sorry so dark, camera phone, but I will take more eventually) -

Nothing too fancy (yet)...

Alpine head unit
5x7 Infinity Kappas, front
5x7 MTX back
18" Saleen Wheels
245/40/18 Nitto 555 Extreme tires
K&N filter

still stock, engine-wise :nonono:

Attachments

• 29448608002_235.jpg
    29448608002_235.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 89