Time for Satellite Radio; Sirius or XM?

• Sponsors (?)

Check out the two different carriers' website to figure out who has the best programming for your music tastes. I had XM, but switched to Sirius. You can buy cheap but nice tuners on Ebay. Don't waste your money at the store!

01SVTStroker said:
Check the websites to see which programming you like best. I prefer Sirius. Buy your receiver off Ebay. You will save money.

thats pretty much my advice, both work veeerry well.. just depends on what you want. I went with Sirius because they have the SEC sports contract and I gotta hear my TIGERS!!!

Thanks for all the responses. I have found a Clarion Calypso receiver, car kit and home kit for Sirius locally through a military exchange for $150. After looking at the Sirius web site & EBay it didn't seem that I could do much better than that, particularly given the convenience of walking into the store and walking out five minutes later with the gear. Does anyone have any feedback on this receiver? As for prices I found it interesting that the gear on the Sirius web site was actually cheaper than the same stuff through Best Buy.

Marine One said:
Thanks for all the responses. I have found a Clarion Calypso receiver, car kit and home kit for Sirius locally through a military exchange for $150. After looking at the Sirius web site & EBay it didn't seem that I could do much better than that, particularly given the convenience of walking into the store and walking out five minutes later with the gear. Does anyone have any feedback on this receiver? As for prices I found it interesting that the gear on the Sirius web site was actually cheaper than the same stuff through Best Buy.
also i think when buying a new reciever and payig for a year upfront you get $50 off