Tinted Tail light

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
StateCollege PA
Who sells them tinted tail light?
One that look just like OEM(no ricer round tail light crop), but tinted black one?

Since my car is going to need tail light(and side scoop), I figure i'll get those tinted light and Saleen side Gills

• Sponsors (?)

X2C used to, but they went out of buisiness... your only option is to check e-bay or use some niteshadez... or I think theres a guy that does them through e-bay but I don't have the info.

i used niteshades and it turned out very good. just make sure to apply it in LIGHT coats. if you get a run your pretty much SOL. its not a hard process and after theyu dry get a couple of coats of clear on those babys to get them shining!

Damn...

ya i did the vinyl tint on mine. But since they are going to need to replace my tail light, i figure i'll do it right, and get the one thats pre made..

Do they sell some sort of like black plastic cover like on pickups i see running through town....not so much as spray on tint i like the black plastic covers......do they sell them?

trock said:
i have a friend w/ a solara that is buying some sort of spray on film to put on his taillights. If that works well for him i may have to do the same.

I can vouch for using the spray-on stuff. While it's not exactly made for the purpose, the model paint called "transparent black" does a decent job.

rear_b-n-a.jpg