Tinted Windows

m4RK

Sep 14, 2003
Detroit, Michigan
I called Ziebart (local store thats does tints) and i asked how much it would cost to get all windows except the from window tinted about 20% and he said it would be about $200... WTF i have friends that gotten tints for around 120 or 150.. the guy did ask what kind of car i drive so im assuming it costs a lot more to the windows tinted on a mustang?

How much did it cost for you guy to get your tints?

• Sponsors (?)

I had my windows tinted through a guy in atlanta for 200 bucks. 28 percent. Mustangs are much cheaper than other cars, because of less windows, however, it's a thing, you get what you pay for. If you wanna pay a hundred bucks, and get windows that peel, don't line up well, have little horrible edges, then go ahead, however, my 200 dollar window tint, you can't tell that it is even aftermarket, looks like the glass was made that way.

Wayne

Most places around here just charge by the number of windows being tinted. The size of the windows usually doesn't matter, just a flat rate per window. He may be charging you the same to tint your quarters as your rear window. Ripoff? Yes. Can you do anything about it? Probably not unless you do it yourself.