Tires and Rims for 02 Stang.

Nates02V6 said:
hey guys.

i decided to get 17x8 black bulitts with a set of 245/45/17 BFG KDW's

heres pics. they ride awsome and look great on my red stang. i just need to do mah drop and ill be all set in the rolling department. i plan on gettin H&R SS springs and goin down 2" in the front and 1.75" in the back. gonna get CC plates and some good shocks when i do the drop as well.

also the gay ass decals you see on the car have been removed. they were so fugly. i hated them. :bang: next thing to do is install my Bassani cat backs and pro 50 shifter. then contenue to save for my drop project.

thanks guys!

heres the pics

MVC-001S.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG
Those bullitt wheels look sharp on your six Nate! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

thanks guys!

iv done a lot of new stuff to mah car since then. i got eibach prokit springs installed and i am beginning a motor rebuild.

also, not shown in those pics is my bassani SS cat back tips stickin out the back. the car is coming together very nicely.

for the engine rebuild i am workin with a supersix motorsports 216/224 cam with superheads and hopefully the split port SSX upper intake. forged rods and pistons with a 9.1 CR and 1.8 adjustable roller rockers. also to compliment the power, ill be getting a light weight billit flywheel and aluminum drive shaft pushing a Tlok 3.73 rear end. ill be rebuilding the engine as soon as it hits 36k miles and the factory warranty expires.

im getting the 350+ rwhp bug and with the rebuild ill be at around 290rwhp. then ill save up for the procharger or vortech superchatger and get up to around 350-450rwhp.

after the rebuild, the saving begins for LCA's and subframe connectors as well as a front brake upgrade. then i go for the show. IMO the go comes first.

Nate