to paint, or not to paint?

Blackened302

Jul 21, 2005
South TX
alright, most of you know my situation--hail damage all over the car and i'm getting the body work and paint done at the end of this month. i'm also buying a cobra front bumper w/ lip, and roush skirts/rear. here's the thing: i only wanna spend $1500 this fall, so i'm pretty sure the logical choice would be buy the body kit first, then install and paint in the spring so i'd only have to paint once. otherwise, i'd have to paint it with the stock skirts/bumpers, then paint the cobra-r hood and body kit when i buy it during the spring. i'm just foken anxious to get rid of all the damned little dents, but i don't wanna end up spending an extra $5-700 on painting the body kit when i can use that money towards the turbo project. i guess i'm just assuring myself that i should wait on the paint, buy the body kit now, store it, then paint it when i get some more cash during jan/feb. damnet...

thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

yeah. to be honest, i really don't know why i'm bummed about it, especially since i know it's the smarter/more economical choice. guess i should just order the kit already and be happy when that comes in, heh.