To the guys that went on the NW Suburbs Cruise Friday

• Sponsors (?)

GT4RL said:
Just wanted to say it was nice putting some faces to names on the board. I had a good time last night and hope we do it again soon.

R L
Bobby :nice:

Yeah I agree, it was a good time last night and a good cruise, nice to cruise with some stangs!
-Austin
Oh and by the way I just got back from the dyno with my dad's Viper
400RWHP
440RWTQ
It is running really lean up top though, need to get that checked out

Hey everybody! Just had my account activated . It was a good time. I still cant believe I caught up to everyone after being stuck behind the old lady in the toll both! We will have to definitely do it again!

It was nice meeting you all. Sorry I had to ditch. Im sure most can guess why I had to.

I felt very inferior. You all had some great looking cars. And my car was an absolute mess. I wasnt even sure if I was going to be able to keep up with everyone.

THURSDAY NITE....CRUISE

Hey Folks,

I missed the cruise cause I been working on this Thursday, JUNE 3.

CRUISE NITE in CAROL STREAM 6-10pm.
At the TOWN CENTER, corner of GARY AVE. and LIES RD.
Entrance from Southbound GARY AVE. Only.

(Just another excuse to show off our cars and meet fellow stangers...as well as others)

Come on out and have a great time, besides, we are raising some cash for Special Olympics. Good eats and music too...

Looking forward to seeing you there

Thanx

Jason

Mjaybat2002 said:
Hey Folks,

I missed the cruise cause I been working on this Thursday, JUNE 3.

CRUISE NITE in CAROL STREAM 6-10pm.
At the TOWN CENTER, corner of GARY AVE. and LIES RD.
Entrance from Southbound GARY AVE. Only.

(Just another excuse to show off our cars and meet fellow stangers...as well as others)

Come on out and have a great time, besides, we are raising some cash for Special Olympics. Good eats and music too...

Looking forward to seeing you there

Thanx

Jason
Yeah i will be there, got to leave at 8 though

hey guys i raced an 03 cobra with exhaust,pulley and who knows what else on 355 this weekend. great race, raced a few times out of the toll booth and from a roll. he beat me both times (obviously) but i hung with him for a little while both times. he pulled up next to me and asked if i had a blower. i said yes and he was like; man i was wondering why you were keeping up. haah good times. anyway his license plate was pretty good: U LOST. and i did
-austin