To the guys that went on the NW Suburbs Cruise Friday

• Sponsors (?)

mach1grrl said:
oh cool, that's not too far at all from me. I can just take 59. Nice!!! Well 59 not so nice at 5pm!! What time do you guys meet there?
ill be there around 615-630; that's about the time the other guys got there last time too. we had 8-9 stangs last week, 4 were blown..crazy stuff

WhiteHype said:
Austin - Why don't you take a break and move you car away from mine - I looks like I have a lift kit on my car when you are parked next to me :nonono:
HAHA...his car is so damn low...makes us all look horrible! I just ordered some 4cyl fox body springs for the front...and I think I'm gonna get fox body V8 springs for the rear. Thank god i can say goodbye to the 4X4 look.

Ryan02Stang said:
HAHA...his car is so damn low...makes us all look horrible! I just ordered some 4cyl fox body springs for the front...and I think I'm gonna get fox body V8 springs for the rear. Thank god i can say goodbye to the 4X4 look.
oh nice ryan!!! where did you get them from and who are you going to have put them in??? those are supposed to be real good for drag racing right?

Black2kStangGT said:
oh nice ryan!!! where did you get them from and who are you going to have put them in??? those are supposed to be real good for drag racing right?
I bought them from autozone online...they were under $70 for the front 2. I am going to attempt the install by myself. With in the next couple weeks I am ordering Strange 10 way adjustable shocks/struts, and UPR upper/lower control arms, and I still havent decided what to do for the rear springs. So I'm redoing the whole suspension. The fox body springs are great for weight transfer to the rear wheels and lower the car almost 2 inches. I'm also taking out my front sway bar. No more turns for me!

Ryan02Stang said:
I bought them from autozone online...they were under $70 for the front 2. I am going to attempt the install by myself. With in the next couple weeks I am ordering Strange 10 way adjustable shocks/struts, and UPR upper/lower control arms, and I still havent decided what to do for the rear springs. So I'm redoing the whole suspension. The fox body springs are great for weight transfer to the rear wheels and lower the car almost 2 inches. I'm also taking out my front sway bar. No more turns for me!
nice ryan, seems like you will be pulling some good 60fts. hey you should prob invest in some subframes too!