Today is a sad day

kingdan

Founding Member
Aug 22, 2002
London Ontario
In a way I hoped this day would never come but I sold my King Cobra today. I really did have to get rid of it but I'll be sad to see it go. It seems the the guy who bought it really wants it to restore. I'm just happy that its going to a good home and not someone that is going to chop it up for parts.
I want to thank everyone on here for all their help ind info over the past couple years. :worship: :canflag:

• Sponsors (?)

kingdan said:
In a way I hoped this day would never come but I sold my King Cobra today. I really did have to get rid of it but I'll be sad to see it go. It seems the the guy who bought it really wants it to restore. I'm just happy that its going to a good home and not someone that is going to chop it up for parts.
I want to thank everyone on here for all their help ind info over the past couple years. :worship: :canflag:

Sorry to hear that. Did you sell it locally, or is it leaving the great white north?

kram2

Thanks Kram, It's staying in Ontario but just barely. It's going to Kenora, maybe someone out that way might see it some day. I talked to the guy that bought it tonight and he seems like a good guy. I guess that almost anyone that saves a II from the scavengers can't be all that bad. He has another KC that is now going to make the ultimate sacrifice-- Parts Car. I don't know if he knows about this site but I'll be sure to tell him.Later

Thanks, I'll be around but probably not as often. Fear not my days of being a proud II owner are not and will never be over. I'm already planing for a 4cyl or V6 turbo project for the years to come ---Or maybey even a twin turbo??? :D :banana: I guess time will tell, I always wanted to try something a little different but I didn't feel right messing up an original KC. Maybey a coupe this time, it would be the first coupe out of the 4 IIs that I owned over the years. See ya later.
Dan