!!!TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

SMOKEDYA said:
black bullets. 17x9's and 17x10.5's with 275/45/17's and 315/35/17's :nice: should look sweet i should get the 315's on monday or tuesday hopefully. peace

john :mad:
:eek: you bastid... I was gonna get those for winter wheels... now I gotta find smoething else :bang: cant have 2 sn95 cars runnin around here with the same wheels now :D

SonicBSnake said:
Did you get the deep dish bulitts? I think those are the same ones Ben had on his kennebell Cobra. They looked real good.
yep same wheels he had with the same tire combo as well! damn the rear tire's were as much as all four of the wheels were. the tire's for the rear are $626.26 for TWO! from america's tire :nice: !! i called schwabs and they want $800 :rlaugh: :nonono: yeah right i f'n bet you rip off matha's!! does ben happen to have the 10.5's by chance? i need 2 more for my D/R's. s/n98gt i think the chrome bullet's would look better on your's. your color looks like misha's 03 and thats what they have! look's bad a$$. i got all four rims for $640.00 to my door took them bout 1 week after being on back order since a week after thanksgiving, but the polished/chrome are a little more. give'em a call pro3industries 1-866-467-7614. i'll put up before and after pics. this tuesday after there done i hope, if the credit goes threw if not then i'll have them done on the 28th of jan :nonono: damn bill's :notnice: the reason i went with black is because like you said no one has them on a green let alone on a stang period that i've seen! and i'm going for that stealthy look as well i'm getting the c/f letter's for the rear bumper like billy has and ditching the chrome stubby ant. for a black one or i'll just paint this one today? the only bad thing is i put lock tight on it so no one will steal it, so i don't know if it will come off? next up c/f int. trim peice's and the bling bling! :D peace

john :p

sn98gt said:
:eek: you bastid... I was gonna get those for winter wheels... now I gotta find smoething else :bang: cant have 2 sn95 cars runnin around here with the same wheels now :D
winter wheels???? damn you must have some preaty nice one's on there now then??? peace

SMOKEDYA said:
winter wheels???? damn you must have some preaty nice one's on there now then??? peace

yea one offs :) I Spent 1400 on my tires alone... and that was my cost :nonono: I still think they quoted you for a different set of michelins :shrug: theres 2 in our computer (damn thing sucks) both under the same name... one is a couple hundred more than the other tho and is a completely different tire. I think the black bullits would look decent on my car I'm not all that big a fan of chrome... but thats just me :)

sn98gt said:
yea one offs :) I Spent 1400 on my tires alone... and that was my cost :nonono: I still think they quoted you for a different set of michelins :shrug: theres 2 in our computer (damn thing sucks) both under the same name... one is a couple hundred more than the other tho and is a completely different tire. I think the black bullits would look decent on my car I'm not all that big a fan of chrome... but thats just me :)[/QUOTE

$1,400 for the tire's? dammn what kind and size are they? i got goodyear not michelins they are the goodyear GSD3's in 315/35/17's and for all four on them threw america's tire :flag: they are $1,100. to each it's own black would look good also on youre's as you can tell i'm not much chrome person on the outside ether. peace

P.S can you hook me up on those goodyears?

SMOKEDYA said:
sn98gt said:
yea one offs :) I Spent 1400 on my tires alone... and that was my cost :nonono: I still think they quoted you for a different set of michelins :shrug: theres 2 in our computer (damn thing sucks) both under the same name... one is a couple hundred more than the other tho and is a completely different tire. I think the black bullits would look decent on my car I'm not all that big a fan of chrome... but thats just me :)[/QUOTE

$1,400 for the tire's? dammn what kind and size are they? i got goodyear not michelins they are the goodyear GSD3's in 315/35/17's and for all four on them threw america's tire :flag: they are $1,100. to each it's own black would look good also on youre's as you can tell i'm not much chrome person on the outside ether. peace

P.S can you hook me up on those goodyears?

they were michelin sport pilots 265/35/18 front and 295-35-18 rear. Longest lasting set of tires I've ever had :nice: