Tonight Pacific raceway!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Anytime!!!

I didnt get that feeling. Had fun! Got allot to learn on my DRs.
Thanks again Gregg for hooking me up!:nice:
Anytime, wish we could have spoke more, my pos was kickin my butt all night long, need a new torque convertor. See ya Saturday!!! The track was not to busy, a guy or gal could have gotten atleast 10 runs in. See everyone at the car club challenge Friday. Gregg and Toni

Hope to go again. It was allot of fun! Next time I gotta heat up my DRs WAY more and get the balls to raise my rpm on launch. Its so easy to roach the crap out of street tires on the street but I wasnt having luck with the DRs at the track.
Overall I'm pretty happy knowing the car has more and I just need the pratice.12.13/119 wasn't too bad. My 60's sucked but thats my fault.
timeslipul9.jpg

Attachments

• timeslipul9.jpg
    timeslipul9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 53
Greg, you have a really cool Cobra, I believe you have some 11.80's in it. For me with the extra power that the 101mm turbo makes, I now need to get a new convertor, anything over 15lbs of boost, it just blows the tires off. I'm tired of workin on cars and spending money!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the car has 11's in it too judging by others 60' and mph. I just need to pratice. Wish I could run my 150 shot as well.
I was just sittin there looking at your setup lasy night and thinking to myself how bad I thought I was when running a Vortech YS trim on one of my 93s. Just looking at that turbo, which is the size of a 4 cylinder motor, left me puzzled at how many things play their part when running that much power. I get lost in it all!