took my car to the track saturday

june-1

Jul 22, 2010
Hey guys,first time posting,I had said that I was ganna post when I take my mustang to the track,and i did after 14 years it was fun, for having a stock motor with 10pd charger best time was 12.0 at 111:D thanks

• Sponsors (?)

the only thing that my car has,Is a stock 302 with edelbrock upper and lower intake,30 pound injectors,70mm professional product tb,75mm pro-m air mass meter,stage 2 snow performance kit,v-1 vortech supercharged kit with 10 pounds,C-4 tranny fully done with 2600 stall conv,373 gears,26 inch et street tires,took of pretty good 60ft was1.73 1/4 was 12.0 at 111.82 THANK EVERY ONE

I'd give someone elses nut for a termi but not my own. Everyone would call me 1 Ball.
Welcome June1. Nice set up.:nice:

Dude...chill....they have prostetic nuts now. :rlaugh: I was putting up some new doors in my house last night and Keepin Up with the Kardashians came on and Kim took Reggies dog to the vet for a nueter. Bruce was upset they were taking the dogs manhood away and they put some fake nuts in his sack and everybody was happy.

Dude...chill....they have prostetic nuts now. :rlaugh: I was putting up some new doors in my house last night and Keepin Up with the Kardashians came on and Kim took Reggies dog to the vet for a nueter. Bruce was upset they were taking the dogs manhood away and they put some fake nuts in his sack and everybody was happy.

you got to be shi**ing me

Truth. Wife watches that show and I never mind sneaking a peek at Kim. Sure as **** they got fake pebbles for the puppy.
Nope... It's true. They have faux huevos for guys and pets. I'm pretty sure our president has a pair of them.

Oh yes... I went there!!

:lol: good man you are, good man.