Took some pics UNDER my car, post yours...

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Hey...

I got a 95 GTS, previous owner said it never saw winter... but i think it saw it 1 year for sure judging by the rust :nonono: but anyway, she's not seeing winter anymore now :banana:

pics...

Under.JPG

Headers.JPG

Muf.JPG

Muf2.JPG

Hpipe.JPG

Muffler.JPG

anyone know if that bracket is useful on that pic ?

• Sponsors (?)

Damn what's those things under there that say ford on them and what are the bulges on the h-pipe? I thought that all mustangs now came with flowmasters and off road pipes on them. Just kidding. It does have some surface rust on it in places but you are in Canada and with the snow that I am sure that you see that does not seem all that bad.

2L8ULUZ2 said:
Damn what's those things under there that say ford on them and what are the bulges on the h-pipe? I thought that all mustangs now came with flowmasters and off road pipes on them. Just kidding. It does have some surface rust on it in places but you are in Canada and with the snow that I am sure that you see that does not seem all that bad.

dude, don't worry, my MAC off-road h-pipe is coming soon :)

well, they lied about the winter thing, but don't worry about it. once you get new exhaust it will look alot better. also, with my car, i had some rust starting, so i sprayed those panels on both sides of the car with gray/silver paint that is supposed to help to rust. it looks alot better now and hopefully the rusting will low down or stop. that is what i did anyway.

Thats my Spring touch-up before it comes out.....i spent as much time cleaning under it as the top...bigtime anal and bored i quess...its on the lift all the time so alot of nights i just clean the bottom.... :nonono:
the entire bottom gets a WD40 bath couple times a years...keeps things in great shape...and plenty of anti-seize to.... :p

RIO5.0 said:
Thats my Spring touch-up before it comes out.....i spent as much time cleaning under it as the top...bigtime anal and bored i quess...its on the lift all the time so alot of nights i just clean the bottom.... :nonono:
the entire bottom gets a WD40 bath couple times a years...keeps things in great shape...and plenty of anti-seize to.... :p
RIO ... you are a sick, sick man. :nonono:

:rlaugh: