top gear season 13 and mustang tow hitch...

02GTRX

I told an admin to shut up...now I live with the S
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Sep 27, 2004
First off anyone know when tg season 13 is going to start??? Second, anyone know of a tow hitch for mustang or does anyone have one? If so pics please

• Sponsors (?)

Top Gear Season 13 should start airing in June. But they've been known to change things up at the last minute.

Of course, if your waiting for Season 13 to be aired on BBCA....then it will be much longer. June will be the actual BBC airings

June?! The show has been off the air forever already. Of course I would not care if there were some decent auto shows in the states. Anyone want to invest in starting a top gear ripoff show based in the states? I am in. NBC canceled top gear US because they focused grouped it and a selection of idiots did not get it. Our win. NBC can follow Chrysler to the poor house as they keep focus-grouping everything and producing criznap.

okay okay, since I am on the topic, what is up with the speed channel? I had that on my cable for about a year, and I love cars, yet still could not seem to ever find anything interesting to watch. When they changed the channel set-up and we lost speed, I first thought, "oh no! I lost the speed network!" then I realized that I never watched it anyhow.

the powerblock on spike is decent. (much better than anything on speed) But I wish it didn't play so much like the home shopping network. The thing thats great about Top Gear is the hosts dont hold their tounges. Actually, they seem to disslike most things that come there way. The opposite is true for all other shows about cars. They are so worried they wont get any more free toys from the manufacturers, they will never say a bad thing about anything. That gets boring real fast.

"Here is a great set of headers"

"Look at these amazing wheels"

"This engine block makes serious power"

"do da do da do"

"I love getting free crap to make my show"

"here is another free thing I got, it is really good."

:ack:

Im with you there on top gear being the greatest show made! My mondays are pointless now without the show coming on lol. I have 58 hours of tg on my dvr so thats holding me off for now...
Posted via Mobile Device

I have to agree Top Gear is probably one of my favorite shows of all time. Even though they hate almost every American car.

I think the reason people in the focus group didn't like the show is because the sense of humor they have is different than here in the U.S. I get their humor almost always get a laugh during the episodes. Also most of them probably just went "oh. a car show there can't be any entertainment value with it." and just wrote it off without giving it a chance. Oh well that's what the internet is for.