Top speed with 410's

Jackie Chan said:
honestly whats the fun in flooring a 3000lb+ car at 100mph to take minutes to get it to its power/drag limited top speed. Don't get me wrong its fun as hell in a 400+hp car and faster or in my own experience a 150whp 600lb bike. still not as fun as dead hooking at 6000rpms though
That's your own freaking opinion bro. You don't have to post and be an @sshole in EVERY THREAD you find dumb or don't care about. Maybe some people are interested in the top speed and maybe it'll help them understand the difference in steeper gear ratio, like better acceleration and slower theoretical top speed. Stop jumping on everyone that posts a question that YOU think is not interesting....Now go run some more 12's you freakin super-driver :nice: (no hard feelings, just gettin kinda annoying) :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

HoustonGT said:
That's your own freaking opinion bro. You don't have to post and be an @sshole in EVERY THREAD you find dumb or don't care about. Maybe some people are interested in the top speed and maybe it'll help them understand the difference in steeper gear ratio, like better acceleration and slower theoretical top speed. Stop jumping on everyone that posts a question that YOU think is not interesting....Now go run some more 12's you freakin super-driver :nice: (no hard feelings, just gettin kinda annoying) :rolleyes:
some dumbass needs a gps set up to get an accurate reading anyway.

Jackie Chan said:
some dumbass needs a gps set up to get an accurate reading anyway.
True, but still doesn't negate the fact that some people are interested in the top speed of the car and not everyone bought their GT just to run 1/4 miles and carry around timeslips. And NO BS about the safety factor. If anyone on here says they haven't taken their GT 100+mph on the street or highway, i'll personally draw a picture of the world's largest BS flag for them and put their name on it... (Goes to Microsoft Paint to prepare for Jackie's or Streetstang03's smart@ss response) :nice:

UDTBadkarma said:
:OT: JackieChan, why would u put a V6 bumper on your car? (see his sig for mods) :shrug:

You put the V6 bumper on so if you have side exhaust OR DUMPS that you dont have void spaces in the rear, that way you dont look like a ricer :p Why have exhaust tips if your exhaust ends at the muffler? :lol: